Taco bar with a rustic-modern twist.
- Design: Mauricio Gomez & Andres Ortega
- Architect: Juan Carlos Naranjo "Left Angle Partnership"
- Furniture design and manufacturing: Mauricio Gomez "Elemental d&c" & Andres Ortega
Manufacturing: Fabio Sanchez "Fabio Sanchez" y Jeison Cortez "Dyanco"
- Lighting Design: Mauricio Gomez "elemental design & construction"
- Construction: Juan Pablo Garcia "Gerencia Construcción Arquitectura"
- Graphic Identity: Julian Cardozo "Manifesto 79" y Laura Cárdenas
- Rendering: Daniel Pziefer "compañia"
Design for Insurgentes taco-bar was a real colaborative effort from all fields involved. Design and architecture were tackled by two different studios, the house where the restaurtant stands was completely restructured and layed out to serve the purpose of the restaurant operator. The graphic identity is played a big role along the resturant using the lottery images as neon lights through out the space.